Federal Loans and Grants
- Be currently enrolled or accepted to either of the Two-Year Professional Workshops (Summer Workshop participants are not eligible for federal aid)
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Not be in default on any Federally-funded student loans or owe a refund on any federally-funded aid received at any institution;
- Maintain satisfactory progress in the program. Satisfactory progress is defined in the Student Handbook
- The steps to apply for financial aid are listed below. To view the types of Federal Aid, please visit our Types of Federal Aid page.
Step by Step
Filing Your FAFSA
Actors wishing to receive financial aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The Institution Code for Circle in the Square Theatre School is 014760
Understanding Your Award Letter
View a Sample Award Letter
Receiving Your Funds
Below you’ll see how funds from Federal Loans, Grants, and Work Study are disbursed to you.