A checklist of everything you need to apply.
Applications for Circle in the Square Theatre School’s Two-Year Conservatory and Summer Intensives are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year.
The Circle/Eckerd BFA has two application options: Early Action OR Rolling Admissions.
Both options are non-binding and do not require a decision until May 1st
Please Refer to Eckerd’s BFA page for more details
For ALL CIRCLE PROGRAMS, you will need to submit:
- An application and application fee
($40.00 for domestic applicants, $50.00 for international applicants)
- A headshot or clear photograph
- A resume of your past theatrical experiences
(including performances, classes, workshops, private instruction, etc.)
- At least two letters of recommendation from people familiar with your acting and/or singing abilities
To apply to the Circle/Eckerd BFA, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Hold a High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Apply to both schools separately and meet the admissions requirements of both institutions.
Visit Eckerd’s BFA page to view Admissions requirements.
- Schedule an Audition
- Required: See the Prescreen Requirement page for more details.
To apply to the Professional Workshops, you must:
To apply to the Summer Workshops, you must: